Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Best Dramas Recently

Although I'm not posting anything here doesn't mean that I don't watch drama. It's just that I'm too lazy to review some drama that I have seen lately. Actually, there are lots of dramas that I've never missed to watch and I always think of posting my favorites here but I couldn't have time.

Now a days, I'm hooked with the drama "Lee Soon Sin" starring IU every weekends at 8:00 p.m., the funny and romantic "Jikjang ui Shin" or Miss Kim starring Kim Hye Soo every Monday and Tuesday at 10:00p.m., "Namjaga Saranghaldde" or When A Man Loves A Woman by Shin Sae Gyoung on Wednesday and Thursday and "Baegnyeon ui Yusan" or One Hundred Years Heritage starring Yu Jin on weekends at 10:00 p.m. are some of the dramas that I enjoy now a days.

No comments: