Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eye for an eye


We usually watch a movie at home when we don't have any plan on weekends. Last week my hubby rented the dvd of 눈에는 눈 이에는 이 (Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth). It's a great korean action movie starring Han Seok Gyu (한석규) and Cha Seung Won (차승원).

It's about the guy (Cha Seung Won) in his role An Hyeon Min (안현민) who steals big amount of money and gold because he wanted to get revenge from the man who took his father's business. He works with guys who has been to prison and are expert at pretending and stealing things.

Han Seok Gyu (한석규) in his role Baeg Seong Chan (백성찬) was an officer who's trying to catch Cha Seung Won. He did at the last part of the movie but released him. Cha Seung Won lived in another country and sent Han Seok Gyu a plane to ticket because he's inviting him to come over to his house.

I don't like action movies but this movie entertained me a lot because it has also a comedy scene. I even didn't realize that I spent my 101 minutes watching the movie.

No comments: