Friday, October 31, 2008

Entertainer car

I went out with my hubby and when we were heading home, hubby said that there might be entertainers in the car that is in front of us. I took a picture of it and then suddenly the car turned right. It changed its direction so I believed that it really was an entertainer car.


Hubby thought that they were going to a night club. There are lots of night clubs here and entertainers make much money for a night show in a night club. I heard that they make more than $10,000 everytime they perform in a night club. Of course it depends how famous the star is.

When I go home late, I sometimes passed by to a night club where there's always a celebrity guest. I also saw many people waiting outside because the night club was full of customers inside. I'm sure they are waiting for their turn to see their favorite celebrity. But most of the guest are old singers or comedians.

No comments: