Tuesday, September 02, 2008

You are my destiny

We are busy at work so I always come home late now a days. I always arrived home and see the just the half of my favorite drama. I'm hooked again with this drama entitled "너는 내 운명" (Neoneun Nae Unmyeong) or You are my destiny in English starring Yoon A in her role as Jang Sae Byuk, Park Jae Jeong as Kang Ho Se, and Geong Hyeon Ju as Kim Soo Bin. It is on weekdays at 8:25-9:00p.m. and I always arrived home 15 minutes late. If hubby arrived home earlier than me, I sometimes send him a message and ask him to record the drama for me and watch it when we are having dinner.

Jang Sae Byuk is a a girl who tries to find a new meaning in life after she receives an eye cornea transplant from the doctor that took care of her after her accident. That doctor, Kim Na Young, died in a car accident. Jang Sae Byuk was adopted by Kim Na Young's family and last night episode, Kim Tae Poong (Lee Ji Hoon), the twin of Kim Na Young found out that her sister died because of Jang Sae Byuk.

Kang Ho Se and Kim Soo Bin are engaged and were supposed to get married but Kang Ho Se fell in love with Jang Sae Byuk. Their marriage was cancelled and Kim Soo Bin tried to revenge against them but she's still a loser so last night episode, she was sick and brought to the hospital but she escaped and trying to commit suicide.

The drama is getting more interesting everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you blog is nice... hope you can visit mine too. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!